Wednesday, March 27, 2013

San Diego Zoo Safari Park

My husband and I love animals, usually I don't like zoos because they are sad places and I'm totally against the idea of animals in cages, I think it's barbaric and inhuman. However, I'm always happy to go to a good zoo that cares about animals.

Last February we went to San Diego zoo and I was so impressed not just because it's located in very beautiful spot, there weren't any cages, the animals had a big space to move around and play and the workers seemed to be enjoying their jobs. And they donate some of the money to safe the wild life in Africa. What a great message.





For the first time I see elephants have a big space.


The rare white rhino.





We had a great day there, I wish I could work there.



Photos: Ian Porell

No comments:

Post a Comment