Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Disneyland the happiest place in the world

Disneyland was one of the places I've always dreamed of visiting, last February my husband and I went to California and it was my first time in America. One of the top things on my list was Disneyland of course.

I was very happy I was like a child I kept running and riding all of the rides. Disneyland is the happiest place in the world as they promised. The only thing I didn't like there was the ticket price for children. My husband and I are adult and we could afford the adult tickets prices but how about children who dream of going to Disney but can't afford the ticket?



Had my first American "American" dish. Beef gumbo and it was amazing.


The hunted house was one of my favorite things there. It's very cool.



More stories about my trip coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment