Friday, July 19, 2013

Alex The Cat for free

I just published a fiction short story Alex the Cat. It’s a story about a cat who lost his parents at early age. Alex faces dark and cold nights, he suffers hunger and he can’t trust a human. Alex the Cat is free on amazon.com from July 19 to 21. I wrote this short story as a tribute to my cat Alex.

Alex was abused before he was rescued by a shelter in Seoul then by us. Alex the Cat is the second story of my project Writing For The Animals. The first story was The Elephant Park which I donated to The Elephant Nature Park in Thailand and you can read it for free on the blog.

I'm hoping to increase the awareness of animals rights by writing. It's a free read so please download, read, review and spread the word. Click the link below to order.
Alex the cat



No comments:

Post a Comment