Saturday, September 14, 2013

Seoul Ice Gallery and Nanta For My Husband’s Birthday

If you live in Seoul and your wife/husband’s birthday is coming and you don’t know what to get them, just do what I did.

I took my husband for a date, which was amazing. The first thing was having lunch in On The Border restaurant at COEX. Mexican food is one of my favorites and On The Border has a delicious menu.


The Ice gallery in Anguk is very cool place to go. It’s small on the inside. They give you a winter jacket because it’s cold.

Ice Gallery link


Then we walked around the area and we had coffee at HIDDEN SPACE café in the back streets of Anguk. Such a nice café with artwork to look at while you having coffee.


NANTA was the last stop on our date. It’s totally worth the watch. The performers are very talented. The show is funny and creative.

NANTA website

No comments:

Post a Comment